Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Conversation Between Four Year Olds

I was taking Zachary and his friend Katie home from preschool the other day and heard the cuties conversation coming from the backseat. It all started when we went by some road construction, which prompted Zach to start in on his list of what he is going to be when he grows up. Here is how the conversation went.
Zach: “When I grow up I am going to be an architect, space man, construction worker and trash man. You can be a trash man too if you want.”
Andreia: “Katie is a girl so maybe she will be a trash lady.”
Zach: Turning to Katie “You can be …. whatever girls do, like be a mommy.”
Katie: giggles
Zach: “Yeah, someday I will have to find a mommy and give her a ring. Then I will be the daddy.”
At this point we reach Katie’s house and the conversation ended. It is mostly one sided, Katie had already told Zach to be quiet because she “didn’t want to talk right now”. I swear the two of them act like a little old married couple sometimes.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Too funny. I can totally picture that!