Thursday, April 3, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

We went to Ian's parents the week before Christmas to celebrate the holiday with them. While there my eldest son decided it was a good idea to jump on grandma's bed. Naturally the next thought was, "I wonder if I can jump from the bed onto the air mattress" which was on the floor next to the bed. Bad idea!!! He bounced from the bed to the air mattress which flew him towards the window right next to the mattress. Fortunately he didn't go through the window but he did however hid the bridge of his nose on the window sill. Below are the pictures of when it happened and a few days later when the swelling went down and he ended up with two black eyes! Just in time for Christmas of course. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks awful!!! It did not look that bad by the time I saw Zach. I have a feeling that we will have some of the same pics of Emma this summer:)